February 6, 2017

Super Bowl Ads

There's nothing more American than Super Bowl Sunday with all the food and commercials (plus puppy bowl, which is my favorite). I am certainly no sports buff, but I am reminded of my days in advertising with all the major ads we see during this sporting event.

These were some of my favorite ads this Super Bowl.




And Hyundai for the win! I disliked working with this client (mainly their agency) when I was in adtech, but honestly, this is the best commercial for so many reasons.  It truly has a soft spot with me as my brother is in the army and has been deployed to Afghanistan.


I hope you all had a wonderful Super Bowl celebration. I'm not an avid sports fan, but I've always cheered for the Patriots since my sister is pretty much a Bostonian and Tom Brady is from San Mateo!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig