January 27, 2017

Weleda Skin Food


Ah, how I do love thee.

I'm a sucker for all things natural or holistic and this cream is the real deal. It is a heavy duty, soothing, almost ointment like cream. Honestly, this is the only cream that works for my dry feet. Also, I just don't understand why my feet get so dry in the first place!

I slather this cream onto my feet, put on some comfy socks, and let my skin just soak it in. It even moisturizes my toe nails. This may be TMI, but my big toe nail was so dry and flakey (I thought I might have toe nail fungus), but as soon as I applied this cream onto my feet 2-3 nights in a row, the dryness and flakiness vanished. The skin on my feet and my nails were so nourished by this cream.

Once in a while I'll use this as a hand cream/ body cream when my skin is severely dry, but I don't like to use it too often in that manner since it is pretty greasy. Some folks even like using this as their face cream or as a moisturizing mask. Unfortunately, this cream is too heavy for my oily face and clogged my pores, but for those with extreme dryness on their face - this would be heaven sent! Also, makeup artists use this as a highlight on models' cheekbones to create a glow - seriously, there is so much versatility to this cream.

The smell of this is so delicious (to me). Some say they do not like the herbal, citrusy scent, but I love the light and refreshing scent that lingers once applied. Plus, it's so affordable and is easily available - find it online or at Target.

Here is what Weleda's website has to say about their Skin Food.



If you are in need of a deeply moisturizing cream, Weleda Skin Food will be your holy grail.

Happy Friday!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig