January 29, 2017

Unshakable Faith

As I was listening to a sermon online, I felt it so deeply in my heart to quickly post about unmovable faith (sermon linked here for reference).

In light of everything that is going on in the world and in my life, I pray wholeheartedly for unshakeable faith from the Lord. At the moment, my country is going through uncertainty and turmoil with the new President and I'm questioning my own career change - doubts of how I will make a living with what I enjoy doing.

I know my life is in God's hands. He has a plan for me and for you. We must always continue to trust in Jesus. We must endure and have faith.

I pray for the enduring faith of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joshua, David, and so many more who wholeheartedly trusted in the Lord, especially, in uncertain and troubled times.

Hope you had a blessed weekend.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig