September 14, 2016

My Favorite YouTube Family // The SacconeJoly's


The SacconeJoly's

I've been watching this family for the last 3 years now. They are just the cutest! I fantasize having their life, lol. Emilia is the most charming little girl - she's no longer a chubby baby and has grown so much! Their videos always put a smile to my face and make any sad day a little brighter. Thank you for sharing your life with us, Jonathan, Anna, Emilia, and Eduardo :)


Ahhh, Anna - I miss you making videos...especially your vlogs and OOTDs. They were like the behind the scenes version of Jonathan's videos! I also miss your styled outfits post-baby, so I'm so excited you're pregnant again!

Happy Wednesday!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig