September 12, 2016

How to Use Dry Shampoo

Have you been using dry shampoo the right way?


I clearly have not.

When I recently highlighted my hair, the stylist asked if I used dry shampoo. I said I had used it before, but hated how my hair felt afterwards. Dry shampoo has always left a weird residue on my scalp that just never felt good. She immediately told me I was using it the wrong way. I wondered, "there's a right way to use it"? I had always thought there was only 1 way...apply to your roots when your hair is greasy. Nope. You're actually supposed to apply dry shampoo before your hair starts feeling greasy...this way the dry shampoo extends the clean feel on your scalp.

I tried this right before my Lake Tahoe trip and it worked perfectly!

My current favorite is the drybar's Detox dry shampoo...what's yours? Xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig