September 19, 2016

BECCA Cosmetics Luminous Blush // Currently Wishing

I went shopping with a friend yesterday and helped her pick some goodies as she starts her journey with makeup. While walking through the aisles, we stopped by the BECCA station and I could not keep my hands off the blushes.
I honestly fell in love with them all...especially Snapdragon, Dahlia, and Foxglove. They are so beautifully glowy and pigmented. Just a light tap of the blush on my finger was intense color. They're also so creamy for powder blushes (dare I say, even creamier than Nars powder blushes?). I love BECCA's Champagne Pop highlighter, so I know I will absolutely love her blushes.

Which color should I choose? Which one would you choose?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig