August 28, 2016

Weekend Love

A weekend filled with a little yoga (mainly stretching), fall decorating (and cleaning), Murder She Wrote, church, and some organization per Spark Joy. What more can you ask for? It might have been made perfect with a visit to the ocean, but I'll have to save that for another 2 weeks :)

Celebrate! Banner - Paper Source  (similar)
Fall Decor - Michaels & HomeGoods
Yoga Mat - HomeGoods

I'm fascinated by Marie Kondo's method of organizing and tidying. Her method makes you re-think everything you've been taught on how to organize - you must follow the right order for tidying - not by location but by category (start with clothes, books, and so on), ask yourself if the item sparks joy, and stop telling yourself "it might come in handy" - I'm majorly guilty of repeating that statement. This weekend I slowly started implementing her method of organization in my humble, little apartment. I'm excited to continue her method next weekend!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig