August 7, 2016

Michelle Loves

This past week I've been loving...

1) Tory Burch Miller Sandals

I've been eyeing these sandals for a while and I finally purchased them just before the end of summer. They're so versatile - they can be dressed up or down. I can see these sandals being my go-to shoes well past the summer.

2) Autumn Approaching

I absolutely love summer...it really is one of my favorite seasons, but I'm so excited for autumn! I love seeing all the fall decor out in stores right now. I can't wait to start decorating my apartment with some of my favorite fall lovelies.

3) My Brother

So happy to see my little (big) brother! He's in town a for a couple weeks, so I'm trying to spend as much time with him as possible. I cherish every moment with this guy! We watched 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - SO GOOD. But be prepared to be in shock and outrage by the lack of help from the US government. I'm a big scaredy-cat, so I'm always in awe of men and women who bravely put their lives on the line to protect others.

The photo is from my brother's pinning ceremony last May in Florida for his EOD completion.

4) Toms Sunglasses

I love these blue mirrored sunglasses! I finally found a pair that have a tortoise frame and blue mirrored lenses that actually FIT my face, yay!


5) Church

I quickly forget God's grace, compassion, and goodness during stressful times at work. I love attending service that reminds me of his hope, forgiveness, and unfailing love in all circumstances. God is so good!

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig