July 20, 2016

Korean Makeup


I'm a bit partial to Korean makeup since I am Korean. Korean women are obsessed with skincare, beauty, and makeup...it's in our blood. I was so excited when I stumbled upon this site that sells Korean makeup and other products. I've ordered some items including the Rosy Tint Lips from Etude House, some face powder, and a blemish treatment. I enjoyed them all but especially loved the lip product and will be ordering more from the site. The texture was like velvet and the staying power was quite impressive.

I really want to try their sunscreens/ BB creams and see how they compare to US sunscreens. However, I'm not sure I'm ready to try their snail serums. I've heard amazing things about snail extract for the skin and Korean women love it, but I'm not sure I'm as committed as they are in Korea.

In case you're just as obsessed with Korean makeup as I am, this is a great way to order . Enjoy!




By the way, isn't she gorgeous? Check out Pony's instagram for more photos and watch her Youtube videos for tons of makeup inspirations and amazing transformations (her real name is Hye Min Park).

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig