July 21, 2016

Eye Brightening

Eye Brighteners

1) Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer Illuminate
2) Bobbi Brown Corrector
3) Lancome Miracle CC Cushion - Color Correcting Primer
4) GIORGIO ARMANI Master Corrector


I've coasted through life without having to wear under eye concealer. I prided myself in that I didn't have to fuss around with under eye cover ups while my sister (she's going to hate that I'm sharing this) struggled with covering up her dark circles and puffiness. But now as I age...yes, now that I'm in my early thirties, I can't deny it anymore. With the stress of work and lack of sleep, I look haggard. Under the dull florescent bathroom lights at work, my under eye puffiness and darkness is emphasized even more!

I've been mulling over a few eye brightener options. 

Have you tried any of these? Do you have other recommendations? I'll need to make a trip to Sephora very soon! Happy Friday!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig