July 15, 2016

Currently Wishing

Currently Wishing


My current wish list this Friday.

I'm drooling over these Frye boots. They're such a classic look and would go with everything.


I've owned a pair of Tory Burch Reva Ballet flats but they killed my feet. My poor pinky toes could not stand the Reva flats, so I sold them on Poshmark. I've read so many reviews on these 'Minnie' Travel Ballet flats and they sound so comfortable! I'll need to make a trip to Nordstrom to try them out.


While we're on the topic of Tory Burch, I'm also lusting after these Miller sandals! These are so classic and look great with jeans or with a cute sundress.

Also, on my list are a fun pair of blue mirrored sunnies. It's so hard to find a perfect pair that fit my face. I've tried the Illesteva Mirrored Leonard sunglasses, but they didn't fit properly and seemed really small on my face...just a strange look. But the sunglasses themselves were beautiful! I love the look of tortoise shell frames with blue mirrored lenses. I'm currently on the hunt and open to any and all suggestions!

Hope you have a beautiful and blessed weekend! My Saturday will be spent wedding dress shopping with my friend, the bride-to-be. Hope she can say yes to the dress very soon! xo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig