April 20, 2013

red lips and miu miu sunglasses


happy saturday, lovelies! what a beautiful day it is! so grateful that boston is safe, and beyond thankful to our law enforcement, medical responders, and countless individuals who put their lives on the line to help those in need these past few days <3 there are no words to describe how blessed i'm feeling...my sister and all her friends are safe and sound! thank you GOD!

on this gorge sunny day, i'm wearing my new miu miu tortoise shell (slight) cat eye sunglasses... LOVE! and nars red lips (combo of cruelle velvet matte & scarlet empress). off to hang w/ my mom and then to a birthday party...wearing my new aldo wedges! not sure what outfit i'm wearing tonight, but def including my wedges :)


hope you have a beautiful and blessed saturday! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig