November 6, 2012

summer in november

i feel a bit guilty that us californians have been experiencing unusually warm weather while the east coast has been recovering from a horrible hurricane :( i am thankful that my sister in boston and my cousin in long island survived sandy and are doing well! in any case, i hope everyone enjoyed the weekend :)



finally purchased my fav disney movie :) had to grab it while it was being re-released...diamond edition! oh, cinderella...



SO excited for my new book purchases. i've already begun "the happiness project", so excited to start my own! first...sleep early, second...organize my closet, third...exercise...working towards these in baby steps :)


hope you had a lovely weekend! xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig