November 18, 2012

roses, candles, and wild ginger

some of my favorite things from this past weekend :)


costco roses :)


sunshine :) lots of rain was forecasted for the weekend but we had tons of unexpected sunshine!



my new mercury glass votive candle holders...so pretty!!



i cannot stop wearing tom ford's wild ginger lipstick. it's my fav!!!


my new indian sari-made throw from west elm :) such pretty patterns <3

AND who else is excited for thanksgiving this week!?! can't wait for all the turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pies, and so much more!!!! of course the day after thanksgiving means....christmastime! this is my favorite time of year :) hope you had a warm & cozy weekend, xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig