October 27, 2012

little pick me ups

i knew this week was going to be crazy busy, and crazy is an understatement. so, over the weekend, before the start of the hectic work week, i picked up some blush and lipstick :) yeah, not sure how that logic works, but it made sense to me ;) been dying to try tom ford's wild ginger. seems like orange-red is such a wearable color per bloggers ;)



i think i have every nars blush that i want..for now :) this is nars outlaw...i think it's the longest wearing nars blush for me yet!

here i'm wearing outlaw blush and my new lipstick...seriously the BEST lip color. i was a bit horrified when i saw the color in the tube...orange!? i don't look good in orange at all, but on your lips this transforms into this rosey-reddish, with a tinge of orange color...so pretty! it brightens your face :) and don't get me started on the texture...so smooth..not too dry, not too slippery, and lasts like a matte lipstick on my lips! tom ford's wild ginger..inspired by laura's post.


enjoyed a beautiful walk with my mom in my parents' neighborhood before the craziness of this past week xo!

AND just booked my tickets to here :)

koh samui island, thailand

and here :)

halong bay, vietnam
yup, just bought my tickets to thailand and vietnam! i'll be traveling with a couple friends at the end of this year and celebrating the new year in koh samui :) cannot wait! we'll fly into bangkok and stay for a few days, then travel to koh samui for some relaxation and moon parties, and then onto vietnam (hanoi, halong bay, and nha trang)! it's been approximately 7 years since i've traveled abroad (i don't count canada since it's still north america) and i've been itching to travel ever since i returned from europe. any recommendations for either thailand or vietnam? :) every time i get stressed, i just need to remind myself of this vacation haha. ahhh, need to get a tan and buy some new bathing suits!

hope you have a wonderful weekend! i'll be dreaming of the sun, water, and sweet island breezes :) XO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig