September 13, 2012

shopping my make-up bag!

i feel that i've been neglecting my other blushes since i've been obsessed with my nars' blushes. so over the weekend i decided to wear my bobbi brown blush in apricot...i loooooove just looking at this blush...it is the prettiest pink/ coral and it makes me so happy!

i don't really wear highlighters any more since college...post-college my face became very oily, so there was no need for highlighter haha. however, i decided to pair my bobbi brown blush with lorac's luminizing powder in spotlight...and it gave my cheeks the prettiest, pink glow :) i used mac's 109 brush to apply both. i'm also wearing my absolute favorite (seriously, so obsessed) revlon's just bitten kissable balm stain in lovesick. i LOVE the lip color and it feels so nice on the lips. the best part? when the color starts wearing off the lips, it wears off so evenly and leaves the prettiest stain. i've been looking for a stain like this for years! it's my HG for lip stains...at least in the lovesick color :)


just a quick make-up post today :) have you found some old products that have been gathering dust in your drawer? have you re-discovered any new loves from your make-up stash? XO
SHARE:

2 comments

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig