September 20, 2012

looooong days

after a trying and challenging, and not to mention loooong 12 hour work day...it's so encouraging to read these words :)







just for fun ;)

i love.love.love this! i needed both these reminders at work today ;) 

my 4 day weekend is fast approaching! i've taken a few days off to play with my little brother who will be visiting from kentucky (i just need to get through friday). my sister is arriving from boston in a few weeks and we'll be a big happy family once again...for a few days, at least :) i can't remember the last time all of us were together as a family (i think it's been about 2 yrs)! can't wait! xo

ps. my new fav blush right now is bobbi brown's sand pink...i love it more than pale pink! i love looking at bright, pink blushes (goodness knows i have way too many) but the ones that look best on my skin are actually the colors that look quite boring in the pan (nars dolce vita & bobbi brown sand pink)...go figure haha!

was so excited to wear my new target flats today :)

hope you have a very happy friday! XO
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nice blog! I'm your new Follower! I hope you can visit my blog sometimes.. Thank's! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog it's soo lovely and fun :-) I'm definitely a new follower as everything is fab! Do you think you could take a look at my blog and follow back please?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig