September 10, 2012

boo for sick days but yay for fun days with my mom :)

took a sick day from work today and am now sitting in my bed, sipping coffee, and trying to feel better/ go back to sleep for some rest. since i can't fall asleep, i thought i'd post some photos of my day with my mom...getting lost in the rose garden from saturday :)






my mom is so funny ;)
one of my mom's faves :)




loved just getting lost in the roses :) so beautiful here! i felt like a kid in a candy store ;)

one of my faves :)


i want to get lost in these gardens again :)


such beauty...inside and out! xo

love her so much!!


there were so many more photos, but had to stop myself here :)

hope you have a wonderful monday! XO

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. aww, thanks! these photos make me happy too :) i just took a look at your blog and i'm so intrigued! i'm sitting on pins and needles for the next post! xo

      Delete

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig