July 23, 2012

things i love

peaceful (and warm) saturday mornings at my parent's house :)


beautifully, comforting words from the Lord <3 my absolute fav has always been proverbs 3:5-6...it's gotten me through a lot...and IF i ever got a tattoo it would be of that verse. and refreshed by another good one...joshua 1:9...





lovin' my new tarte matte lipsurgence in hope...been looking for this color everywhere...it's the perfect mauve, muted rose color. this is what i wanted nars velvet matte lip pencil in sex kitten to be!



late sunday night tea time :) my favorite jasmine tea and some chocolate chip cookies!

ps. how much do you love my floral tea set ;) i love love love it!

hope you have a fabulous monday! here's to a wonderful week :) aaaaand i'm getting highlights done this coming saturday...can't wait to get my hair did ;) XO
SHARE:

2 comments

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig