May 9, 2012

weekend snapshots

some snapshots of my cinco de mayo weekend in photos :)

 top: enjoying my margarita in honor of cinco de mayo! bday dinner for my friend in downtown oakland...who knew there were some pretty spots in this city!?! it's being re-gentrified!

bottom: laughing at something funny being said in our private cocktail room at st. george's distillery in alameda. enjoying my new polish - essie's turquoise & caicos :)

top: a photo of the group for my friend's bday! only person not in the photo is my friend leon since he's taking the photo!

bottom: cool looking gothic church in downtown oakland. and yummy fish tacos!!

hope you're all having a great week! good night :) xoxo

ps. i am LOVING my new app, picfx, to get all those cool bokeh effects ;) it's literally my new fav app!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig