April 4, 2012

the things we find comfort in...

today was a rough day at work :( my company had a huge layoff and supposedly this is just phase 1..there will be more layoffs to come. so far i'm safe but my team (and it seems like every team) was directly effected by the layoff as we lost 1 person :(

i'm so emotionally and mentally drained after today. seeing so many friends and coworkers and even acquaintances pack up their belongings into a box and leave is hard :( it was so hard to focus at work with all the distractions but relief finally came after 10 hrs of work. ahh the joys of working with account directors and rfps!

these are a few things that soothe my soul and bring a sparkle to my eyes :)


top: purchased essie's mod square...pretty pink polish makes me happy :) and reading the good word..always find comfort in the Lord

bottom: my favorite ice cream (other than mint chip)! and reading a trashy magazine to get my mind off things :)


hope you're doing well :) blessings and hugs to you! xo

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Sorry to hear about that. Ice cream and trashy mags are great though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, they def make a bad day better :)

      Delete
  2. great blog. Follow you :) Please check out my blog and become a reader! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for all the sweet comments!! :) happy good friday, all! XO

    ReplyDelete

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig