April 14, 2012

lazy saturdays :)

ahhh, i do love lazy saturdays..especially after busy weeks! this is what i wore to the farmer's market today...my usual uniform for lazy days like today :) it's all about ease and comfort.

 i'm wearing a slouchy knit sweater from nordstrom's, hollister jeans, ebay scarf, h&m aviator sunnies, and tory burch flats!

and i am LOVING my exhibit A blush...can't get enough of this pretty coral color on my cheeks :) but don't worry! i received my 2 new NARS blushes and will try them out tomorrow..so excited!


these are pretty flowers i picked up :) these are not only pretty and smell gorgeous but are for a beautiful purpose. it's been 1 year since my friends' baby passed away and they have asked us to buy flowers in remembrance of their first child <3 these are for you baby makena!


lilies are quickly becoming my favorite flowers :) they smell soooo delicious, it's unbelievable! my all time fav are roses but lilies are a close second with pink carnations and jasmine :)

ok, i'm off to clean the apartment for a friend's visit...she's coming all the way from new york :)

hope you all are having a wonderful and relaxing weekend! give your babies, cousins, nieces, nephews an extra BIG kiss and hug this week! xo!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. you look amazing in that outfit. love everything and the tory burch flats are so pretty *_*
    I hope I can buy some nars blushes soon. they seem to be good :)
    in btw I think your blog is great and I started to follow you, dear!
    maybe you'll have a look on my blog as well :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so sweet! and i LOVE your blog :) totally following! xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks! :) also, love your blog..following! ahh there are so many good blogs out there! xo

      Delete

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig