April 17, 2012

fun day off

so, my friend is here and visiting from nyc! haven't seen this girl in over a year...love her! we spent the day eating and shopping, of course :) tomorrow we are off to spend the day in sf and meet up with another old college friend! so nice to have some time off from work...although, i do admit i am checking emails part of the time: (


hehe with the creepy justin bieber cut out/ stand

my pretty guest bed quilt! my first ever simply shabby chic by rachel ashwell purchase..this is almost vintage territory ;)


wedding dress amazingness by vera wang at nordstrom

pretty lace top i wore today. received such a lovely compliment from the sales assistant at sephora about my outfit :) she said i looked so ready for spring...yup, i am SO ready for warm weather! and nooo i did not buy anything from sephora (although it was VERY hard to resist the urge to buy! we just went in to window shop :))


what i bought today :) stripes and polka dot dresses from forever 21 and an adorable floral blazer from free people! i snagged the last one! not pictured are my cute h&m bag and belt!


goodnight and pretty, pretty dreams to you all! xo

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm exactly the same, whenever I have a day off and even just as I'm about to go to sleep I check my emails. It's an addiction I can't help.

    I too am ready for some warmer weather, London is miserable at the moment.

    Would you be interested in following each other?

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures, the Vera Wang dresses are gorgeous.

    New follower here :)

    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig