February 6, 2012

good mondays...

these are rare :) mondays can be a tough one...especially when i have to commute over an hour to san francisco every mon morning for meetings (and today especially early for a 9am mtg!)...work was manageable today and it ended with face time with one of my clients. nothing like sipping on champagne and eating fried cheese balls (yeah, i know super healthy haha) while getting our nails and toes done :)

new fav color...essie's berry hard :)

source

my new fav blog...nyc pretty. such a fun blog! lovely photos <3



this caught my eye on the web :) such pretty chanel at renttherunway.com

hope you all had a happy monday! :)

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. such pretty colors on your nails and I love the clutch. I hope you are well beautiful girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely! lady :) i love all the photos you post...pls keep 'em coming! they truly lift up my spirits after a long day :)

      Delete
  2. What a long commute for sure..but a great way to end the day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig