December 24, 2011

merry christmas...and red lipstick!

merry christmas eve :) i'm so happy to have a few days off from work and spend time with my family! my little brother is visiting from kentucky and surprised my family!! despite the excitement of the holidays, i have this cold/ cough...aka bronchitis that i can't shake off. praying i have a little christmas miracle tomorrow and my cough is gone! wouldn't that be nice ;)

today i'm spending the day with my brother :) going to watch some funny movies and drink lots of hot cocoa and eat lots and lots of christmas cookies! since i'm sick, i decided to don on some red lipstick. red lipstick instantly makes me feel glam. so when i'm especially feeling not-so-glam, i slap on some red lipstick! i'm seriously contemplating buying another red. i currently have 3 in my collection (mac russian red, chanel rouge coco gabrielle, chanel rouge allure lover) and looking at adding nars shanghai express...now doesn't that sound exotic :)

source
 one of my favorite things to do at christmas - drive around and look at christmas lights :)

christmas 2007 in orange county (newport beach, ca)...such beautiful sunsets :)



mac russian red :)

i hope you have a very merry christmas!!! 

hugs and kisses to you and your family :) XO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig