October 23, 2011

truly blessed.

" ...Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
All together worthy,
All together wonderful to me

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
I'll never know how much it cost

Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
All together worthy,
All together wonderful to me..."

~Here I am to Worship by Tim Hughes 

gratitude leads to joy :)

we are having a beautiful indian summer here in california. i hope you're having a blessed and gorgeous sunday wherever you are! 
SHARE:

2 comments

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig