September 14, 2011

mr. darcy has been replaced by mr. thornton

yes, my beloved mr. darcy from pride & prejudice has now been replaced by my new love...mr. thornton of north & south!!! i watched this movie with my mom and sister this past weekend and we ALL fell in love with mr. thornton aka richard armitage! how i love these BBC movies and victorian novels! can't wait to read more of elizabeth gaskell's works!

mr. darcy :)


so in LOVE with mr. thornton :)

why it took me so long to hear about elizabeth gaskell, i will never know. cannot wait to read her novels! she is fast becoming my favorite author :)

if you love pride & prejudice you will LOVE north & south :) check it out! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig