September 13, 2011

glitter & Psalm 139

...these are a few things that make me smile..EVERY time :)

i hope everyone had a safe weekend. i believe everyone can remember where they were and what they were doing 10 years ago on 9/11..i surely can. that memory is forever ingrained in my mind. it is even more relevant in my life now that my little brother has joined the army and will most likely be sent to the middle east for at least 1 tour of duty. i am so grateful for what our soldiers, policemen, and firefighters do everyday to protect us. THANK YOU for your courage and strength :)

ok, onto some glitter! i LOVE me some glitter!! :) i just received my betsey shoes today! it seriously felt like christmas day when i saw my lil' package on my front steps! i immediately opened the box and couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear when i saw my sparkley shoes! these shoes are even sweeter b/c i bought them both on sale for almost 50% off! LOVE a good sale :)

 i LOVELOVELOVE these shoes! my second pair of bj glitter pollys! they are so gorgeous, so much fun, AND comfortable! my sister thinks they're silly but that's ok :) part of life is about being silly! i smile every time i look at these shoes! next i want the cream colored ones :)

i stalked the betsey johnson website for months waiting for these shoes to go on sale and they finally did!! :)

i also recently purchased some other items for sale from freepeople.com and lulus.com!

 this is what i like to call the mullet skirt :) yes, it's real name is the fish tail skirt but i like mullet much better ;) i'm not big into trends..i feel so phony and fake - just not me when i try to "pull off" a trend. all summer i've been debating whether or not i like this trend and i finally caved a couple of weeks ago. the pattern & print, the fabric & texture, the versatility & price point of the skirt won me over. i can't wait to wear this as a skirt and a tube dress!




 ok so this last dress wasn't on sale and was from forever 21. had to include b/c it's so cute!!

my grandma passed away last week and the pastor at her funeral read Psalm 139 (one of my fav chapters in the book of Psalms). Psalm 139 is one of those encouraging and comforting passages...where the Lord's love is fully shown in David's praises..."...For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be..." LOVE you grandma! i know you are in a better place now! <3

hope you have a blessed night! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig