August 7, 2011

forgiveness & lace :)

i am SOOO happy to be home! going away for 2 weeks has made me appreciative of my home and cali so much! as soon as i landed and walked outside the airport, the nice cool breeze hit my body! sunshine was everywhere but no humidity :) i was sooo overjoyed to be home!!! in honor of my happiness, i felt like wearing lace and my new black bag today :) the combo worked out perfectly!

the sweet sunshine made me crave lace and i HAD to wear my new bag! here goes...i ended up LOVING this look! love the softness and femininity of lace paired with a structured, black studded bag!





sorry for the blurry shots! i'll post better pics of this fabulous bag in another post soon! :)
my OOTD ~
top: vintage lace top from my sister
jeans: paige denim (love this brand...these jeans actually make me look like i have a butt!)
shoes: seychelles (love 'em!)
bag: ebay (more to come about this bag..promise!)
bracelets: h&m
ring: forever 21

close up shots of my lovely h&m bracelets :) these are so fun! bought these last year...they're so versatile...they come in a 8-pack but i only layered 4 here! you can stack all 8 and they look fab too!



there's a lot of sundays when i go to church and i feel that a sermon was specifically crafted for ME. today was one of those sundays. it was about letting go. learning to forgive. now i know in order for the Lord to forgive me of my sins, i must forgive others of all wrong they have done to me. easier said than done. 

my pastor did a wonderful job of illustrating the importance of forgiveness and letting go of hurt, bitterness, and anger. he spoke from Matthew 18:21-35 ~ the parable of the unmerciful servant, and this part of the scripture really stood out to me "This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart." Jesus won't forgive us unless we forgive the people that have hurt us! forgiveness is never easy but we must do it. not only for the Lord to forgive us of our transgressions but in order for us to live a healthy and happy life. as one woman said, "unforgiveness is like a cancer...eating away at your body, your heart, your mind, your soul". let today be the day you forgive those who have hurt you. forgiveness is a choice. not an easy one at all but a life-saving one! today i choose to forgive the people that have hurt me in my life! let go of those painful thoughts and memories. do not allow bitterness and unforgiveness to take a hold of your life! letting go of this hurt, makes room for and allows God into your life :) 

i pray you let go and live in the freedom and joy of FORGIVENESS today! <3

"For if you forgive other men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."
~Matthew 6:14-15

getting so sleepy...off to bed! hope you all have a goodnight! :)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. thank you! :) i love it so much, i got one in grey too!! can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    You look so stunning! That outfit is so delicate and feminine!
    I love it!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!! :) it was such a fun outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. your blog looks like so much fun! i'm following :)

    ReplyDelete

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig