July 2, 2011

love & comfort from God

i read this at a time when i needed to hear God's love. with tears in my eyes i read:

"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

today i said goodbye to someone i loved and cared for a very long time. we both knew it was time to say goodbye but it was the most difficult thing to do. i knew it was the right thing to do but it was also the hardest thing i've ever done. i may never know why this person came into my life or why i loved this person so much but i do know this...the Lord is guiding me every step of the way and i trust in HIM. even though i lost a love, i know i will always have the love of our Lord.

He is always with me and comforts me...even in my weakest moments. even in my sadness, even in my pain and my brokenness...He uplifts me and strengthens me. the Lord is close to the brokenhearted...

what an amazing Father we have in you, JESUS! <3
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig