July 5, 2011

FOTD 7.4.2011

hope everyone had a great 4th filled with lots of good food! :)

this was my FOTD for the 4th of july...and lovin' tousled hair with my forever 21 cheap-o floral print sunglasses!
eyes: milani metallic black eyeliner (my fav smudgy liner), physicians formula organics mascara
cheeks: nars dolce vita blush
lips: lined with l'oreal rose lip liner, then topped it off with revlon just bitten in victorian, then added my fav lip gloss - revlon super lustrous in shine that pink (my HG which they have discontinued..sad face)
face: eww why is my face always so shiny!? i even added some zia face powder but that is just not cutting it..gotta find a really good mattifying powder

haha i can't smile or laugh with sunglasses on! they always ride up my face...i barely wear sunglasses b/c the bottom rims always sit on my cheeks and leave weird marks! but recently been wearing them b/c they do protect your eyes AND i've been developing a wrinkle near my eye brows from always squinting from the sun! not good..hence the need for eye protection :)

hope everyone has a beautiful day! xo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig