June 22, 2011

a day in pictures...


i'm lovin' my sally hansen salon effects nails :) still getting the hang of placing them on the nails but i'm absolutely loving these! these are in the butterfly pattern :) can't wait to try the flower power pattern!!

today we took a "long lunch" :) and had a lil bbq at my coworker's apt complex/ pool area!
while the boys jumped into the pool, this was me WFP...working from the pool w/ my magazines :) LOVE blake lively!


today was THE PERFECT day to lounge by the pool...sky was SO blue, not a cloud in sight! 

didn't apply the sunblock too well and got sunburned...ouch :( i ALWAYS sunburn in the same area!

this was my day in photos...have a good night! :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig