May 1, 2011

spring has finally arrived!!

spring finally arrived this weekend and so did some other goodies :) the weather was so nice today...dare i say it was "hot"!? i'm so loving this weather and hope it stays this warm through the summer. below is my OOTD...finally the weather was warm enough to wear a dress to church. dress and shoes are from forever 21, while the jacket is from h&m. i also wore some urban outfitters aviator sunglasses :)


also had to share the pretty pink bucket and pink roses i picked up this weekend! love the shabby chic style :)


the below goodies showed up at my front door this weekend! SO excited for my audrey books (and marilyn monroe calendar :))...i wasn't able to put them down all weekend. the audrey books were serious eye candy for me :) i'm waiting for one more audrey book and hope that arrives in the next few days. the more i read about audrey, the more i absolutely adore who she was and what she represented. she's a woman after my own heart with her love for children...especially the poor and less fortunate. her beauty radiated from within...she was so gracious, grateful, and kind hearted that it showed on her face...even at 70 she looked like she had barely aged.
audrey once said "...I think that's what life is all about actually - about children and flowers", and i completely agree except i would add that life is all about children, flowers, and JESUS :)

and for good measure some more fave audrey quotes...

"Even when I was a little girl, what I wanted most was to have a child. That was the real me. The movies were fairy tales."

"The world has always been cynical, and I think I'm a romantic at heart. I hope for better things, and I thank God the world is also full of people who want to be genuine and kind."

"The human obligation is to help children who are suffering anywhere in the world. All the rest is luxury and trivial."



on a side note, with the news of osama bin laden's death, i'm praying for all the people in the middle east. i pray for the safety of all christians...i know the Lord will protect each and every one.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Belle Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig